Wednesday, May 7, 2008

CFR

I've mentioned this once or twice before, about an organization which some think is 'running the world' (or wants to). Frankly, I don't believe it, or at least I don't believe there's a group of folks sitting in a big room plotting to 'take over the world' or anything like that. I don't really think my Mom does, either, but I think she believes that their influence is greater than might be accepted by the general public. Who's right? Well, here's the comment from my Mom, and the link - decide for yourself!

This is the link to a long essay on the CFR and NWO which you mentioned on your blog. It's well worth reading I think and perhaps an explanation of why you think I'm paranoid... which the intro to the essay also mentions as a common reaction when faced with the info...do read the whole essay if you can... it goes into the history and good detail on what it's all about.
...and here's the link

No comments: